Here you will find information that may concern you or your business. ASOS will be updating this frequently.
Please, be sure to like us on our Facebook, google+, or linked in pages for immediate updates from ASOS.
Links & Information
State and Federal regulations
Forms and References (PDF)
Tax Deadlines (for December Year End Taxpayers)
- Corporations – March 15th
- Corporations on Extension – September 15th
- Personal – April 15th
- Personal on Extension – October 15th
- Partnerships, Estates and Trusts – April 15th
- Partnerships, Estates and Trusts on Extension – September 15th
FYI – Information that may impact you
Questions | Comments
- Detailed representation of spending patterns
- Current financial status reports (critical for refinancing applications, etc.)
Our service offers everyone a clear financial picture, and a plan to achieve financial goals.
- Dedicated staff regularly monitoring income, spending and net profit
- Record organization
- Monthly bank reconciliations
Our service frees the business owner to focus on business, and arms them with the knowledge to make more informed decisions regarding capital outlays, etc.
ASOS is a start to finish payroll company. Services available include:
- Direct deposit
- New employee system entry
- Automated payroll tax payments
Our payroll service provides a customizable, hassle free solution to your payroll needs.
- Lone Wolf
- All versions of Intuit Quickbooks
ASOS provides complete accounting services using our in house suite, and the capability to assist with practically any accounting situation on a variety of platforms.
ASOS has chosen to dedicate their activity to accounting rather than tax preparation. This allows us to focus on our client bottom line year round, rather than being overwhelmed with IRS deadlines at certain seasons. Our distinctive services include:
- All types of bookkeeping
- Regular and complete financial statements
- Pre-tax organization and collaborative effort with many local tax professionals